Wednesday 28 September 2011





These are the five photographs I chose to display of Chesterfield.  I chose the Pigeon because when I think of Chesterfield town centre  it makes me think of pigeons, but I suppose that pigeons could be from any town centre. As I was taking this photo I felt that the pigeon was posing for me :) 

I took this because I walk this way to town most days, I find it amusing that they sell maps of Chesterfield to tourists. I have never really thought of people being tourists in Chesterfield.

  I like the reflection in the glass of the old man drinking his tea in this photo and I didn't realise I had captured the reflection in the glass until looking more closely at the photograph.

 I like the contrast in this photo from the really bright sky to the darker part of the street scene.

Hear is one of the smaller ally's in Chesterfield, in the background is the oldest pub in Chesterfield, I never realised that's what is was before I read the sign for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment